Sunday, March 1, 2009

Harrison Trotter and the Supersilly Sphere (Page 4) by Karen

Year: 3400112
Date: 1st of Angorican Season
Time: 03:45:51 Intergalactic Standard Time

Dear Blog,

Visited the welfare silo again today. The Forgraths are nearly done with their various zithium repairs. I can't wait to return to Gulippe. I want to touch the face of my father before he passes. We hear the general is coming to Zarth Sphere, He may allow me a brief leave of absence. It's been several months since Nancy and I were in proximity. I've lost the lock of hair she left me. It's probably somewhere under my bed. It's not that I don't have time to clean, it's just that I'm so . . . preoccupied. Meh.

At least the atmosphere appears brighter. I spend precisely one hour in meditation daily. I've found that if I stand on the edge of the development at suns' set, and stare directly into the Zenith, I can feel the Perpendiculous. At least, I think I can. Chalace has so often described it to me as the intersection of the moment's vertical and horizontal planes. I didn't expect it to feel like a jolt, but it did. 8 times. I thought it would be best not to put my feelings in writing until I had vindicated, that is, repeated the experiment for at least a week.

My learning process is slow-going, but now has become more constant. It is my will, as ever, that the Light and I are one.

03:45:46,
Sally

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am left with a hollow feeling an emptiness where it seems the rest of this story should be. A yearning and a hollowing all at once. Not sure if I can contain it. Help Me! But no, the universe has spoken and no pages mysteriously appear to assuage the burning need.

    ReplyDelete